Pet & specialty entries
Click the + Add button to add a new entry, keep clicking until you have entered all your animals. Please enter names in the format Rodentry Name, eg. Minion Bob. Please use the full prefix, eg. Saison, not SAI.
If you have any questions about how to put your entries in, or what class your mouse or rat should be shown in, please email us.
GENERAL SHOW INFO
- Entry fees — members $2 per entry, non-members $3 per entry.
- Members' entry fee cap — single memberships $30, family memberships $45.
- Pet classes, Conformation, Kitten, Junior Exhibitor, Unstandardised — up to 2 entries per class.
- Introductory — 1 entry only.
- Kitten classes — Rats: 6 - 12 weeks, Mice: 6 - 10 weeks.
- Rat pet classes — Young: 12 weeks - 9 months, Adult: 9 - 18 months, Senior: 18+ months.
- Mouse pet classes — Young: 10 weeks - 6 months, Adult: 6 - 18 months, Senior: 18+ months.